The Parcours ® Iso are anti-fatigue rubber boots that insulate from the cold down to -20 ° C with their 4.5mm thick neoprene linings.
- Neoprene is a reference in terms of insulation; it contains micro-bubbles of air to improve the insulation of the feet and legs.
- With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
- The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step.
- With their adjustable tabs and gussets, these boots fit snugly to your legs.
- The fitted ankles hold your feet firmly.
- These boots are handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by our master rubber craftsmen.
In a size 38.
- Weight: 2480 g
- Upper height: 1.2 cm
- Heel height: 41.0 cm
Upper: primarily Gomma Plus® natural rubber (comfort, durability, flexibility) Waterproof, adjustable gussets (various calf widths) Lining: neoprene (4.5 mm insulation and temperature maintenance) Insole: 4.5 mm neoprene (insulation and temperature maintenance) Outsole: 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing soles (cushioning, stability, and abrasion resistance)