Lightweight precharged carbine with powerful performance
The Brocock Bantam Hi-Lite has been increasingly the go-to air rifle of choice for airgun enthusiasts all over the World. Shooters love the handling of the rifle which is extremely familiar with that of a conventional rifle.
The Bantam is extremely short at just 864 mm (34 inches) but retains a full length 18 inch (457 mm) barrel and now has a choice of a 400cc, 500cc or 480cc Hilite carbon fibre air bottle – depending on specifications.
The model shown is the 480cc Hi-Lite model, but others can be ordered by request.
Brocock Bantam Features include:
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump delivering a shot capacity.
- Three power settings of low medium and high
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine
- Soft touch ambidextrous stock or stained and lacquered beech stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- 2D adjustable butt pad
- Slingshot hammer system (not .25 cal)
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Full length, built in fully baffled silencer with adaptor for second stage silencer
Overall Length: 864mm/34″
Barrel: 457mm (18 inch) Lothar Walther – Choked/Crowned
Dovetail width: 11.5mm
Weight 400 cc 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs) Weight HiLite 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs), Weight 500cc 3 kg (7.3 lbs)
Available Calibres: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm)
Valve Type: Self Regulating
Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable
UK Power/Shots per charge – .177 cal gives 230 shots, .22 cal gives 270 shots
UK Charge Pressure: 200 bar
Trigger: Two stage adjustable.
Price is for the gun only, please contact us for package prices.