- 13ft (3.96m)
- Three sections
- Semi-through fish playing action
- Lightweight and responsive tip
- Pin-point casting accuracy
- Lightweight carbon blank
- Dark burgundy red finish
- Part cork and duplon handle
- Screw-down reel seat
- Neat keeper ring
- Ideal for 3-4lb reel lines
It is perfect for holding line off the water when controlling top and bottom floats, and is also an excellent waggler rod when fishing stillwaters.
The lightweight and responsive tip helps to hit fast bites and reduce hook pulls, while its mellow semi-through action makes it an excellent fish playing rod.
Ideal for use with 3-4lb reel lines, either fished straight through, or with hooklengths down to about 1lb (0.08mm).