ESP Camo 40L Rucksack
Made from the same durable 600D PU backed polyester materials as the other Camo luggage items in the ESP range. It also features a reinforced base, three large zipped external pockets, with the front one being roomy enough to accommodate a large plastic tackle box.
Also on the exterior, there is a pair of adjustable webbing straps for carrying an unhooking mat, plus of course comfortable, well-padded adjustable shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap.
The main compartment is accessed through a zipped lid which features a tough, size 10 zip which is covered with a rain baffle. The inside is Tardis-like and although the overall dimensions are compact, the central compartment can accommodate a serious amount of gear whilst still being exceptionally comfortable to carry.
- 40-litre capacity
- Comfortable design sits high on the back
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester
- Three external zipped pockets
- Large central compartment
- External webbing straps for unhooking mat
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap,
- Sternum straps
- Carry handle
- Reinforced base
- Dimensions (including external pocket): 43cm wide x 25cm deep x 44cm high
- Perfect muted camo pattern