Alan Paine Combrook Ladies Tweed Field Jacket – Juniper
This super stylish waterproof field jacket is the perfect choice for both town and country. With all the functionality you’d expect from a shooting coat yet its elegant cut means it won’t look out of place worn on a trip into town. “People will stare. Make it worth their while.”
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof – Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane – Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• 100% Wool Tweed – Our softest handle, guaranteed not to itch.
• Adjustable Back Belt – For a tighter, more feminine fit.
• Soft Faux Suede Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Flap Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit. Regular Fit styles are slightly tapered across the waist and bust, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
Model wears UK size 8, is 5ft 7in