Both still feature super-slim blanks but pack extra strength to punch out larger floats and control quality fish like carp, tench and chub easier. They are perfectly matched with reel lines from 4lb to 6lb+ and hooklengths from 3lb (0.13mm) to 5lb (0.16mm).
A forgiving tip section combined with a progressive middle helps to absorb every lunge while keeping hook pulls to an absolute minimum. Weighing on average, just 150g and 156g respectively, these rods are a joy to fish with all day!
- Designed in conjunction with five-time World Champion, Alan Scotthorne
- Slightly stepped-up versions of the already popular Acolyte Ultra rods
- Still exceptionally slim!
- Still amazingly lightweight!
- Traditional three-piece construction
- Full SiC guides throughout
- Full cork handle with Fuji DPS reel seat
- Hook retaining ring
- 13ft Acolyte Plus weighs just 150g
- Great for punching out larger wagglers, sliders and stick floats on natural waters
- Great for pellets wagglers and loaded missile-style wagglers on commercials
- Crisp action picks up line extremely well on the strike
- Designed for handling fish of all sizes but with extra backbone to deal with bonus carp, chub, tench etc
- Impressive parabolic action ensures these rods will still cushion lighter hooklengths
Please note there is a £10 shipping surcharge on any Rod ordered over 10′ in Length,
This will be invoiced seperately after your order has been placed.