Harkila Orton Lightweight Packable Waterproof Jacket – Willow Green
The Orton Packable Jacket, like the other products in the range, is made from a very lightweight, soft, stretch fabric. The jacket features our own windproof and waterproof HWS (Härkila Weather System) membrane that has been designed specially for hunting and is low-noise, flexible and stretchable. Because both the fabric and the membrane are supple and stretchable, you retain a lot of freedom of movement, even when wearing the jacket over several layers of clothing. The jacket’s hood packs into its own zipped pouch around the collar, to keep it out of the way, while also providing extra neck insulation. The jacket has hand-warmer pockets at the sides and two large cartridge pockets with drain holes and QuickLoad function. There is a large pocket on the inside, which is also the pocket into which the jacket quickly packs away. The jacket also has adjustable cuff straps as well as hem, waist and hood adjustments. At the front is a two-way zip covered by a storm flap with press studs.
- Stow away hood
- Handwarmer pockets with quick load straps and zip closure
- Large front pockets with drainholes
- Adjustable waist, bottom and sleeve hem
- Packable jacket, possible to carry in belt
- Härkila Weather System, HWS® -Membrane system designed for all types of hunting and shooting. Waterproof, windproof, lightweight, breathable and low-noise.
Materials and Care
Main Fabric: 100% Polyester, Full stretch, Peached, DWR
Lining: 100% Polyester, Fine Mesh
Technologies: HWS® 2-layer