Harkila Pro Hunter Endure Gore-Tex Jacket
The Pro Hunter Endure Jacket is made from AirTechTM, a robust, windproof and water- and dirt-repellent canvas fabric. The jacket also has CORDURA® reinforcements in exposed areas. The jacket has a windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane that has a high water column pressure, while being very breathable and hardwearing. The jacket’s two large front pockets have drainholes, QuickLoad function and rifle cartridge holders in both pockets. It also features fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and a radio pocket on the left chest. There is also an inner pocket and, under the zip’s storm flap, a pocket for a mobile phone or similar, so you do not need to unzip the jacket to access it. The Pro Hunter Endure Jacket has a large, nylon-lined game pocket at the back, and a small pocket on the left arm with an orange reflective band sewn in for extra safety. The hood is removable and has a curveable brim. The jacket also has adjustment straps on the cuffs, as well as adjustments at the lower hem and waist and on the hood. At the front is a strong two-way zip, covered by a storm flap with press studs. The Pro Hunter Endure Jacket has a 5-year warranty, covering all material and manufacturing defects.
- Detachable hood
- Radio pocket on left side chest
- Sleeve pocket with hi-vis armband
- Handwarmer pockets with quick load strap
- Large patch pockets with drain holes and side pockets behind
- Waterproof membrane inside patch pockets and pocket flaps
- GORE-TEX – Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane in a very high quality.
- CORDURA® – Highly durable and lightweight fibres.
- Airtech™ by F.O.V – Unique textile, combining extreme durability with great comfort. Soft, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent and dirt-repellent.
- Härkila’s 5-year warranty – Covers defects in materials and workmanship for a 5-year period from date of purchase.