Hawke Airmax 30 FFP SF 4-16×50 AMX IR
- First Focal Plane optical system
- Wide Angle optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1⁄10 MRAD capped, resettable target turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
FFP AMX IR RETICLE
The FFP AMX IR reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles.
The FFP AMX IR offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting at longer distances. Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots. The horizontal bars are positioned at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 Mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into Mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
The mil spaced reticle and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.