Hawke Vantage Binoculars
The Vantage binoculars feature our H2 optics and provide incredible value for money.
Built from a polycarbonate body with rubber armour, the Vantage binoculars are a lightweight and reliable binocular with easy-to-use features that make them perfect for new nature enthusiasts or when shopping on a budget.
They are supplied with a comfortable neck strap and padded carry case for protection and storage.
- Multi-Coated Optics To Produce Sharp Images
- Rubber Coated Focus Wheel – Close Focus From 8.2ft/2.5m
- BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Lightweight And Durable Rubber Coated Chassis
- Stay-On Lens Covers For Maximum Lens Protection
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops For Eye Relief
- Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
(Spec for 8×42 model)
Height: 146mm 5.8″
Width: 107-128mm 4.2-5.0″
Weight: 555g 19.6oz
Eye Relief: 18mm 0.7″
Close Focus: 2.5m 8.2ft
Field of View: 122m @1000m 367ft @1000yds
Field of View: 7°
Field of View (Apparent): 56°
Exit Pupil: 5.3mm 0.21″
Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm 2.2-2.9″
Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
Prism Type: BAK4 – Roof
Dioptre System: Right Eye
Eye Cups: Twist-Up
Tripod Mounting Thread: Yes (¼″ – 20 UNC)