Harkila Stornoway Waterproof Shooting Jacket
The Stornoway Shooting Jacket has a traditional cut and is made from a stretch fabric with a soft, brushed finish and a tweed print. There is a classic check lining inside, with a layer of lightweight Thermo Poly Shield™. The jacket incorporates a windproof and waterproof HWS (Härkila Weather System) membrane. This has been designed specially for hunting and is lightweight, supple and stretchable. Because both the fabric and the membrane are supple and stretchable, the Stornoway Shooting Jacket offers a lot of freedom of movement. The fabric has also been treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent). This gives it a dirt- and water-repellent finish. The jacket has a high collar and two large front pockets with a press stud closure, Quick Load function and drainholes. Above the front pockets are zipped handwarmer pockets and there is an inside pocket with a press stud closure. The Stornoway Shooting Jacket has adjustable cuffs, as well as adjustments at the waist and bottom hem. It also has a two-way zip covered by a storm flap.
- High collar
- 2-way zip beneath front placket
- Napoleon pocket beneath placket
- Handwarmer pockets with quick load straps
- Large front pockets with drain holes
- Adjustable waist, bottom and sleeve hem
- Härkila Weather System, HWS® -Membrane system designed for all types of hunting and shooting. Waterproof, windproof, lightweight, breathable and low-noise.
- Thermo Poly Shield™ Fill -Effective, lightweight and quick-drying insulation.
- Genuine leather trim
Materials and Care
Main Fabric: 100% Polyester, Printed Tweed, DWR
Lining: 100% Polyester, Printed Taffeta
Technologies: HWS® 2-layer